1. Submission of papers should be in Word Format only. With copy in PDF format too.
2. Paper Format : Single Column, A4 Size, 1.5 line spacing
3. Font Style: Times New Roman ( Size 12) and 1 margin on all side
4. Page Limit: Not to exceed 12 pages including all references (APA Style 6th Edition), tables, figures.
5. First Page: Title, Author(s) Name(s) and Affiliation(s) with contact email id and postal address with mobile number.
6. Second page: Title, Abstract (as approved), key words, followed by main text not exceeding 6” in width and 9.5” in height including page numbers.
7. Equations, tables, figures if any to be embedded in.
1. The papers will be blind reviewed and only those approved by the reviewers will be selected for conference presentation. For accepted papers at least one of the Authors in expected to present the paper in the conference
2. Based on the reviewer’s comments, the editors reserve the right to re classify manuscripts to different categories.
3. Selected papers will be published in UGC approved Journals with high impact factor.
4. Author(s) has to submit Originality and Copy write certificate with paper(s) submitted to International Conference.
5. Submit the paper as per the Schedule given in the conference brochure.
6. Best paper Award will be given in different categories, panel or reviewer, panel at conference presentation’s remarks will be final to select the Best Paper.
To submit paper on follwing Track wise email id :
The proposed conference aims at innovation based science and technological socially and environmentally responsible high impact solutions for society and humanity. The aim is to sensitize society, students, and researchers and provide platform to present quality research work / publish state-of-the-art scientific and technological developments.
We believe that the theme is an apt topic at this time for number of reasons. First innovation is key to drive the society and innovations within reach of common human being is challenge to address by researcher. Secondly global society at various parts of world is facing problems like scarcity of potable water, livable planet, sustainable solutions, health solutions, equality, etc…As a University we have to pour our contribution by way of contributing to knowledge society and means of it is giving platform to discuss.
It is proposed to have four themes relating to
(1) Science & Technology (AI, IOT, ML, HPC and Sustainable technologies)
(2) Commerce and Management (Business Analytics, Digital Media and Communication, Entrepreneurship Development, Tourism and Hospitality),
(3) Art & Design, HSS (Social Innovation)
(4) Innovations, Science and Technology for humanitarian developments
There will be about 12 respective technical symposia within these themes. The conference will have
(1) Distinguished plenary and public lectures by Noble Laureate;
(2) Plenary and Theme Lectures by world renown experts
(3) 12 Technical Symposia relating to the abovementioned themes
(4) Keynote address (5) Oral presentations and
(5) Poster Presentations. The expected participation is of the order of 1000 comprising students, faculty, inventors, and researchers from state, out of state and foreign universities as well as companies.
This conference mainly aims at making an effort to Deliberate on Innovations, how innovations will help in Societal Transformation leading to create Value for Human Beings. This conference attempts to provide a platform to thought leaders, scientist, researchers and faculty from various disciplines from Science Technology, Commerce Management, Information Technology, Interdisciplinary Studies, Humanities and Social Sciences, Law and Design to deliberate on vital issues and solutions based on new thoughts.
We are sure that these deliberations will contribute significantly to the knowledge of the world and enhance awareness about creating human values through such research both from developed and developing nations.
The conference is not going end with these deliberations rather it will provide long lasting platform for further research, writings, publishing to researcher, proceedings to policy makers for shaping the policies and as whole to the philosophy of Think, Rethink, Ideate, Innovate…….
|Last Date for submission of Abstract||: 20th January 2019|
|Abstract Acceptance||: 23rd January 2019|
|Last Date for submission of Full Paper||: 05th February 2019|
|Confirmation and corrections if any||: 08th February 2019|
|Submission of Camera Ready Paper||: 18th February 2019|
|Registration||: 25th February 2019|
1. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
2. Internet of Things
3. High Performance Computing
4. Sustainable technologies in materials, energy, transportation and manufacturing
5. Mechatronics & Automation
1. Ecosystem Innovations
2. Managing Innovations
3. User Innovations
4. Management of Social Transformation
5. Social Economy
1. Innovations and role of law (will in general cover the role of existing legal controls and mechanisms related to innovations )
2. Jurisprudential aspects of innovation and societal change
3. Judicial activism on Innovation and Societal change (deals with the perspective and contribution of Indian judiciary towards innovation and Social change)
4. Human Rights vis-a-vis Innovations & Social Transformation
5. Legal and ethical aspects of Artificial Intelligence
6. Cryptosystems and Legal Regulations in India
1. Design: Breaking Boundaries
2. Design for Social Impact
3. Smart Designs: Embracing Technology
4. Futuristic Designs 5. Design: Then - Now - Then
1. Innovation in Solid Waste Management
2. Transforming Society Through Tourism
3. Innovations in emerging tourism sector
4. Decision making and Artificial Intelligence
1. Advancing psychology to benefit the society
2. Cognition, consciousness and social well being
3. Allied fields of Psychology and society
4. Postmodern Literatures: Utopian Dreams and Dystopian Truths.
Every ordinary person is empowered to control, contribute and/or demand timely information to enhance health-related situational awareness and actionable assessment. This IN system defines an affordable AI-enabled distributed sensing-supercomputing system to real and practical level of our daily ordinary lives.
Early detection, assessment and warning of (bio) threats – whether nature-made or man-made - to human life. Application of advanced information technologies, procedures, timely environmental monitoring, and citizen participation to promote active awareness of healthy well being and to save lives!! The timeline of from the time of incubation of a pathogen to detection and action is unacceptably long and costly in terms of human suffering as well as impact in economic terms. The IN intends to be revolutionary in terms of early, timely detection and warning as well as enforcement of necessary actions to make a difference.
A programmable Neighborhood is intended. Infectious diseases’ related problems are the targets based on a set of innovative “systems technologies” to enable intelligent, model-based Personalized
Epidemiology: The vision based on 5G-enabled distributed sensing/deep learning. The capturing of the “person-centric cyber-physical context” is the focus of our proposed model-based data collection.
The proposal will also address integration and information fusion challenges at different levels: Environmental, Social as well as Computational. Individual level relevant assessment of risks of communicable diseases can be done by applying the person-centric context to operationalization of the larger population level models. A wide variety of “Macro-level” epidemiological models for infectious diseases are available from many reputable institutions world-wide. Operationalization of these models has been a difficult challenge in terms of their performance and the ability to predict.
The IN can continuously learn and update “Person’s Susceptibility and Sensitivity” 24/7 to make actionable-knowledge available before, during or after any disease outbreaks. It is feasible to realize a private and secure programmable “Cloud On The Ground” System in a typical neighborhood with affordable sensing and computing devices. The smartphone, wearable devices as well as devices embeddable in a person’s environment allow capturing of highly relevant to person’s awareness of his/her bio-medical conditions.
An active, dynamic multi-mode surveying tool will be developed to allow collection of human-based sensing data. A variety of of affordable devices , e.g. Foldscope, have become available to capture environmental data a person is embedded in. Crowdsourcing of such contexts, e.g. vectors’ breeding and feeding
Emerging nano-scale informatics is expected to further revolutionize healthcare in general and medical field in particular.
A practical “crowd-sourced” Intelligent Collection System will allow knowledge to be individualized or localized. The operationalization of the wide variety of emerging digital epidemiological models will improve our ability to manage and control disease detection and spread processes
It is envisioned that the system will be deployed step-by-step, neighborhood by neighborhood to be adopted by a wide range of users to cooperate and collaborate to achieve quantitative, timely, shared awareness of susceptibility and spread of infectious diseases.
Innovative approaches to “Crowdsourced, Intelligent Model-Based Data Collection” is needed. The epidemiological models will benefit greatly from timely, relevant quantitative data we planned to collect, and the distributed sensing-supercomputing resources planned to be deployed in neighborhoods, i.e.. “cloud on the ground” on the edge of the Internet and near the users. Such epidemiological models continue to be developed by leading researchers around the world. They demand timely data and supercomputing resources. .
Prof. Kailas Patil,
Email : kailas [DOT] patil [AT] vupune [DOT] ac [DOT] in
Copyright © 2019 Vishwakarma University
Best viewed in IE 10+, Firefox 20+, Chrome , Safari5+, Opera12+
:::| powered by dimakh consultants |:::